Guidelines for Participation in the Project
Initiatives conceived in the name of fargemarka must adhere to the vision. Participants must relate responsibly to the guidelines.
- Participation can be both short and long term
- Active participation is a requirement
- Trust and honesty between participants based in transparency is essential
- Sharing with the community in terms of collective areas, equipment and tasks is elementary
- The community must contribute to keeping the area safe and child friendly
- Collective responsibility to include and inform each other
- Collective responsibility to maintain and repair communal and private areas.
- Dialogue and inclusion of surrounding areas should be actively encouraged
- You are personally responsible to keep yourself updated processes and initiatives (this should be made easy
- Participation in dugnad and meetings according to your ability